Here’s for you the deliciously awesome Best Ever 10-Minute Garlic Bread Roll-Ups. Just when you thought garlic bread couldn’t get any better it’s kicked up a notch with the addition of flaky, melt-in-your-mouth puff pastry. So just go and grab this awesome recipe now!
Serves: 9 rolls
Total Time: 30 mins
- 1 puff pastry sheet (9×9-inch), thawed
- 5 tablespoons softened butter
- 1 heaping tablespoon minced garlic
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh parsley
- 1 tablespoon grated Parmesan cheese
- In a small bowl combine the butter with the garlic, parsley and Parmesan.
- Sprinkle a work surface lightly with flour and gently unfold the pastry. Spread ¾ of the butter mixture evenly from edge to edge.
- Roll it up. Cover with saran wrap and refrigerate 20 – 30 minutes.
- Preheat the oven to 400 degrees F. Line a large baking sheet with parchment paper or lightly grease with butter.
- When the oven is ready take the puff pastry out of the fridge and slice into 1-inch thick rolls. Set on the baking sheet 1 – 2 inches apart. Brush the tops with butter.
- Bake 20 minutes until golden and puffed. Brush the tops again if you have butter left – there will be melted butter on the baking sheet – you can brush the tops with that too using a pastry brush.