Here’s for you the deliciously awesome Best Ever Coconut Flour Brownies. Rich and fudge-y, these Coconut Flour Brownies might be the perfect choice for you if you are following a specific exclusion diet or, if you are like me and, just want to try something a little better-for-you than traditional brownies!. So just go and grab this recipe now!
Total Time: 40 mins
- 1/2 cup plus 2 TBS. organic Coconut oil
- 1/4 cup cocoa powder
- 3 large eggs
- 1/2 cup plus 2 TBS. agave nectar OR honey
- 1 tsp. pure vanilla extract
- 1/2 cup minus 1 TBS. (50 g) coconut flour
- 1/2 tsp. kosher salt
- 1/3 cup chopped raw walnuts
- 1/3 cup mini chocolate chips (use gluten free ones to keep recipe gluten free)
- Preheat oven to 300 degrees F. Line an 8″x8″ glass baking pan with parchment so two edges hang over the side of the pan.(for easy removal and cutting) Spray lightly with cooking spray.
- In glass measuring cup, melt coconut oil in microwave. In a large bowl, combine the cocoa powder and the melted coconut oil, and eggs with an electric mixer until combined. Add in the agave (or honey) and vanilla extract. Mix again until combined. Add in the coconut flour and salt and mix again until the batter is thoroughly combined.
- Fold in the nuts and chocolate chips. Spread into prepared pan evenly.
- Bake for 25-30 minutes or until a toothpick inserted into center comes out clean. Cool on wire rack and once cooled to room temperature, remove from pan and cut into 16 squares. You can either refrigerate the brownies or leave them at room temperature in an airtight container.